SSTV

Hi all,

          I received a picture from Mir this morning at 2130 UTC 13th Dec.
I was surprised to hear it on 145.985 mhz instead of 437.975 mhz as the
freq that was to be used.
The pic was I think Robot 72 but the colors were not correct so maybe not.
I would like to know which mode is being used and if the freq is to be
437.975 after the tests are complete.Sig strength was fully quitening on a
Uniden 9000 scanner and a turnstile antenna.

My QTH is Bendigo Victoria Australia.

Regards David VK3AXT.