Windows 95 SSTV Viewer

Hello All....

I sent out a message here a week ago telling
everyone where to download FREE software
to decode Robot SSTV. Yes it works GREAT!
I just got my first picture from MIR this morning
using this software.

http://www.siliconpixels.com/W95SSTV/w95dload.htm

Note: "W95SSTV" Must be in CAPS as seen above.

As you might already know, the MIR SSTV has been assigned a UHF frequency
of 437.975
The TESTING of SSTV on 145.985 did NOT go through MIREX about this. MIREX
  (not to be confused with
MAREX/NA)   is not happy about the PMS just taken offline.

The PMS will be back online as soon as Miles Mann,
WF1F, is done with his testing.

Miles, It works! Now to see if it works on UHF? Where it is suppose to
be.

73, Scott Avery  WA6LIE
MIREX board of directors.