MIR SSTV OK

Definite 5/9++ picture of interior of Mir received here 17:39 aprox utc.
Max elevation only about 20 degrees so very short pass here. (location 51 N
1 W). Robot 36, 145.985 (at first set to .990 just like for packet) FM. I
use a HT and a homebrew 5 ele yagi fixed and pointing south at 20 deg
elevation.

many thanks to the Mir crew and all at the experiment's HQ.

Thanks to all at Sarex for guiding me to Robot 36 s/w, especially Allen.

May I suggest that the pictures stay on 2m due to doppler and the pms moves
to 70 cms?

73 de andy G0SFJ