Re: Robot 36

Andy,

Try this site. I asked Miles awhile back for some info on what we need to
decode but no help at all from Marex.

Scott Avery WA6LIE sent this to me. There are two Win 95 sstv programs for
downloading here. I am using the ChromaPix Beta version an got it up and
running this week.

Also keep an ear out for Mir on VHF I heard them calling CQ Mir Space Station
on two passes this week.

Good Luck,

Allen Emer N2YAC

http://www.siliconpixels.com/index.htm