Re: Mir,SSTV Status Dec 9, 1998

What is the format of this ROBOT36 SSTV system, I have four demodulators
supporting around 50 digital modes, and none of them have, nor can anyone
tell me what ROBOT 36 is!  I have asked several times on this list for
specifications in the hope I can "tweak" a unit to decode it, but
everybody tells me that same thing:
It's like ROBOT 72 but twice as fast.  No kidding, so now what IS it?
What tones are  used, start and stop tones if any, synch, LPM???   All
the important factors for useing and demodulating SSTV?????

Kurt

Amateur Radio Stations KC7VDG/KQ6NG
Monitor Station Registry KCA6ABB
Based In Nevada, United States Of America