Re: Tracking software

Glenn.. I have a few that I play with or have seen:
Nova for windows is one that I love its perty easy...but I havn't played
with it that much to know alot about...
LogSAT is another that seems perty good and from what I can remember I
think it has the announments you are looking for..
then I think WiSP is the other...havn't played much with that one
either...

Jess

KC5LOS - EM16
ICQ#:23429566