Re: Tracking software

Glenn Weston wrote:
> Hi all,
>     Just wondering if anybody knows of any satellite tracking software
> preferably windows 95 based that has audible alerts when satellites
> become in range. Seems to be so many tracking programs out there these
> days I am not sure which one to go for.
> Regards Glenn Weston  (VK2XLX)

Take a look at LogSat Professional which I belive to be the finest
tracking program available. It includes rotor control and sound files to
announce when a satellite is going in and out of range. I believe that
AES and HRO are selling it now but you can also find it at:

BTW, I have no connections with LogSat other than being a very satisfied

Stephanie Steele

"I try to keep an open mind, but not so open that my brains fall out."