Re: Tracking software

At 12:05 AM 12/9/98 +1100, Glenn Weston wrote:
>    Just wondering if anybody knows of any satellite tracking software
>preferably windows 95 based that has audible alerts when satellites
>become in range. Seems to be so many tracking programs out there these
>days I am not sure which one to go for.

Tracking Software selection http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ftpsoft.html

Hi Glenn,

For Win95 I like NOVA for Windows.  See http://www.nlsa.com/ and
then order from AMSAT-NA HQ Martha 301-589-6062 or martha@amsat.org.

Sincerely,

Pat WD8LAQ

Patrick L. Kilroy                                          (ex-743)
SSPP Hitchhiker I&T Engineer      Phone:  301-286-1984
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center  Fax:    301-286-1673
Building 5, New Mail Code 568     E-mail: pat.kilroy@gsfc.nasa.gov
Greenbelt, Maryland  20771        Web:    http://sspp.gsfc.nasa.gov