Re: Tracking software

Hi Glenn - Bill Erhardt KA7YAO in Helena, Mt.  I use WISP from AMSAT and it
has a beep or you can record and inividual message for each Satellite and
play it back (wav file). I have e.x.  "AOS for FO-20" in a wav file and when
it pops up it alerts me on voice. I have a different wav file for each sat I
enjoy working.

Seasons Greetings to you and yours from Montana...

Bill