Off the subject alittle...

I know that this may be off the subject, but i was wondering were I could
get a Space Shuttle Simulation Game for DOS 6.0. I am looking for a
launch to landing game. Doing a full mission. I have looked everywhere on
the web and i couldn't find one. Just Apollo simulations.
This would help me alot.

Thanx,
James