Re: Space station - STS88 Mission

I am currently working o na design for a recieve ONLY "eggbeater" antenna
for the 130-150 MHz range.  I hope to make it for less that $25.00 useing
all new parts.  It will be horizontal polarization at ground level, and
right hand circular off the top, most commonly used for space
communications.  Check with me often for the status.

Kurt

Amateur Radio Stations KC7VDG/KQ6NG
Monitor Station Registry KCA6ABB
Based In Nevada, United States Of America