Re: [COMMO] Space station - STS88 Mission

I have heard of people using just a tabletop scanner and picking them up,
though with a setup like yours, I'd be tracking everything from
Extravehicular Communications to interstellar radiation!!!

Kurt

Amateur Radio Stations KC7VDG/KQ6NG
Monitor Station Registry KCA6ABB
Based In Nevada, United States Of America