Subject: [sarex] Is RS-15 still working?
Author:  "Ray Webber" <web@global.co.za> at INTERNET
Date:    11/30/98 3:30 AM

Hi

Sorry if this type of message doesn't belong here, but I don't know where
else to send it.

I have recently tried to work RS-15, but have not heard anything, either
from a beacon or from my attempt at uplinking on 145.880 SSB.

Does anyone know the status of it, and whether or not it is possibly
switched off over South Africa, as is the case with AO-27?

73
Ray (ZS6RSW)