Re: Equipment for working MIR

Hell Yes!

My Girlfriend and I have use Baycom and the freeware that came with it
and talked with MIR maybe 50 times each this year.  The antenna is
another major issue, what kind are you using???

Kurt

Amateur Radio Stations KC7VDG/KQ6NG
Monitor Station Registry KCA6ABB
Based In Nevada, United States Of America