PSK et al

Hello all, I'm really having a great time with RS-18 es unproto connects
through MIR. Its what I've wanted to do with ham radio all along. I would
like to start working some other birds, but I cant seem to find a PSK or
a "Manchester" FSK packet modem. Is there a commercial source for these.
I have two 1200 baud AFSK units, but I understand they wont work for the
9600 birds. Thanks for any help you can give in explaining these modems
to me.
73 de KC7RKH/4, Dave