Re: Pending Mir AR Projects: Nov 24, 1998

Allen Emer wrote:

> Since the December SSTV date is approaching, how about including some
> information on what we need to do to decode the SSTV pictures. Every week
> you send the same announcements and I keep looking for some more specific
> recieving information. It would be nice if more of us were ready when they
> start sending.

I guess the only info missing is the starting date!
Beside that you have all info: frequency and sstv mode!
What else do you need???

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT

P.S. I supouse everybody knows you will need to a SSTV decoder
     (hardware and software) and to correct the doppler. Although I'm
     not familiar with that particular mode, I guess a Hamcomm modem
     plus JVFAX/GSPCH software will be a good/cheap choice!
     Any other idea???