Re: Spoutnik 41 QSL, Verification

Havn't herd Mir or Spoutnik in a few days.... Anybody know that status of
mirs' TNC? or maybe I am just up at the wrong times?

Also, those who were interested in the QSL card maker... I have found a
windows 95 version. IT WILL not work with 3.1!
He has a QSL Card maker now for windows 95..for the 98 users .. will let
you know how it goes... Downloading it tonight.

 I am interested in chasing sats with a uplink of 2m and downlink of 10m
that is easy to work.... Need some ideas.... with out hugh antennas!
limited space in my apartment.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]