Leonid Meteor Experimentation

	My son, KB8VCO, (also an amateur astronomer) and I  have been discussing
the possible enhanced propogation that might arise during the Leonid Meteor
Storm. I (W8ZCF)  will be trying to alternatively send and receive  ATV
pictures on 439.25 MHz and also doing  the same with  SSTV on 144.36 MHz.
Both Tx & Rx of pictures on both bands will be tried periodically during
the day, Tuesday 17 November from 12:00 UTC (7:00 AM EST) to about 23:00
UTC ( 6:00 PM EST).
	Are there any DXers who want to try for some new records?  If anyone has a
suggestion on just where to aim our antennas this information would be
greatly appreciated.  							 73, Farrell, W8ZCF, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.