Re: Sputnik Keps

I have been hearing RS18 a couple of mins AHEAD of mir the last couple days.

May be falling faster than expected...

Greg

At 01:12 AM 11/13/98 -0600, kc5los@juno.com wrote:
>Listen for MIR...or if you are tracking... track MIR... have had perty
>good luck hearing them when I have a MIR pass.

*  I once had a life, now I have a                 *
*  computer and a modem...                         *
*  Gregory S. Williams                             *
*  ke4hsm@icx.net                                  *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/index.html          *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/skywarn.html        *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/twiar.html          *