Sputnik-41

Hi all,

We heard Sputnik on 145.812 mhz at 11:55pm - 12:05am Tuesday 11-10-98
from my home in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Frequency was 145.812 at the
beginning of the pass and 145.806 at the end and the polarization was
righ-hand at the beginning and left-hand for the last half of the
pass. The beep,beep,beep and a voice message in three languages was
heard. The beep tone sounded normal but there was another sound like
someone beating on a tin can.

Chow...Harry