Re: Re: [amsat-bb] Sputnik-41 heard

Hi everyone.

Yes, I've heard it also here in Sydney Australia.

AOS 0209
LOS 0215

Using FT-470 Handheld with rubber ducky antenna, in amongst buildings in an
industrial area.

Copied what sounds like it may be a recording of the original Sputnik's
Beep Beep, then that was followed after about 10 seconds by a short voice
message in (I think) Russian, followed, after another 10 second break by a
message in French which was followed after the pause by a message in
English.

Will have to look for it with the recorder running at home later today.

73....Eric VK2KUR