Re: A few things...

At 09:58 AM 11/7/98 EST, James B Sibley wrote:
>Can someone tell me when Sts-95 will land (time and date).

Today, 12:04 PM ET

Sencond thing,
>can someone tell me when mir luanched...

19 Feb 86 21:29:00 UTC

>Thanks
>James

*  I once had a life, now I have a                 *
*  computer and a modem...                         *
*  Gregory S. Williams                             *
*  ke4hsm@icx.net                                  *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/index.html          *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/skywarn.html        *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/twiar.html          *