Re: shuttle burns

During most short Shuttle Missions, the Shuttle is usually doing engine
burns frequently.
There are a few exceptions, Mir dockings(no more), ISS dockings (future)
and Hubble missions.
For all other missions, you should monitor the HF Rebroadcasts or Nasa
Select to get
At least daily updates.  Trying to get Shuttle keps from  Packet radio may
be
too old for accurate Shuttle data.
On the day of launch and the day of return to earth.  The orbit will be
changing too frequently
to keep up.  Expect big changes in orbit on thoes two days.

good luck

Miles

"Christopher Maness" <kq6up@hotmail.com> on 11/06/98 03:57:10 PM