Fw: Congratulations.

 > Hello Dear OM Miles and OM Andras.'

This morning I again spoke with my spokeswoman at TsUP.  She had the cargo
list of the Pr-M40 at hand, but found only a note about something abour
Sputnik-41 written in the Board Documentation.  She advised me to contact
the deputy head of RKK Energiya,    Gromov, S.K.

He was positive: all radio-amateur equipment (mini-Sputnik and SSTV) was
delivered and  is now on board MIR.  He also told me that the mini-Sputnik
will be launched in open space during the EVA in the night from 10 to
11.11.1998.

In the first place my excuses for the caused confusion, but of course also,
and that is more important: MY SINCERE CONGRATULATIONS.   I wish you
successes with all your activities.

In my MIRNEWS.445 I will publish a correction.

73-s,   Chris.