Re: space shuttle keps

ok...to have the keps sent to ya via e-mail....

send a message to :

majordomo@amsat.org

NO SUBJECT

In the text:

subscribe keps [your e-mail address]

I think that is how to do it... same server as sarex....

appologize for not being sarex related...

However when is the next Sarex mission?
Also I herd there is a repeater up there also on MIR ( I am thinking that
MIREX and SAREX are the same repeater)
I have been chasing this repeaer for months and a friend of mine said he
has herd it but i can never seem to hear it... maybe the sat track
program is off... but the radio is on 100% of the time...

Jess