Re: shuttle frequencies

None. The shuttle uses a Ku band link to the series of TDRS satellites,
they in turn downlink a digital signal in the Microwave bands, as I recall.
The shuttle does have a Military UHF backup around 315.00AM. I am no
expert, but I have seen this question asked many many times over the years.
As I recall this is the basic answer given by the guys who do know.