Flood the unsubscribers

Here is the warning.  If you send an unsubscribing message to the list
be prepared to be politely warned by me and several hundred other
subscribers to the list that you don't know how to read!!!

So, avoid a flooded mailbox and read the unsubscribe instuctions that
come in the header of every message you receive from the list.

I won't get nasty and call you bad names.  I will remind you
to start reading and save the messages we all receive when first
subcribing to a list telling how to unsub and post messages.

I guess with Mir coming down interest in the group is less so
many are dumping the list.

BTW thanks to AMSAT for keeping the list going.  I have really
enjoyed it.

Steve NV7V
L1, ASE Master Auto
Utah Smog and Safety Cert.
Senior Technician
Japanese Auto Service
Orem, Utah
Extra Class Amateur Radio Licensee
Senior Member Utah County Sheriff's Communications Auxillary Team
Communications director Timpanogas Emergency Response Team
W5YI-VE Contact VE

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home