Re: Internet/Satellite link?

So what happens when commercial power fails? The internet does not run on
batteries so don't become too dependant on technology. Hams will still
get the message through, even if we use CW. Everything else is practice,
(FO-29 case in point). When the chips are down, will you be able to
resurrect these "new fangled" forms of technology; or will you
re-discover our purpose here according to part 95. Also bear in mind that
with all the "new blood" in our hobby, there will still be a spirit for
"exploring" The "old" world of communication.

Phillip Cox
kc5amq@juno.com
Proud to be a Ham!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home