STS-79 qsl again!

Hi

I've received a few reports so far, but a couple had "wrong" dates.
I said "wrong" because they didn't mach with the mission date stated
on the qsl card: 12-21 September 1996
I thought that was very weird and search my notes. Guess what???
Misson lift off the 16th, docked MIR the 19th, undocked the 24th
and landed the ?? September 1996. So, qsl was wrong! Am I right?

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT

P.S. BTW, does this makes this qsl (even) more "rare"???
     I can't remember any other with wrong info... ;)

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home