Msg from Andy Thomas

MSG#3525 05/24/98 12:27:26 FROM R0MIR TO ALL
SUBJECT: THANKS/BYE
PATH: R0MIR

I AM ABOUT TO END MY TIME ON MIR AND I WANT TO THANK ALL THE HAM
OPERATORS
AROUND THE WORLD WHO HAVE SENT MESSAGES. I HOPE IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT THE

VOLUME OF TRAFFIC HAS MADE INDIVIDUAL RESPONSES IMPOSSIBLE BUT WE REALLY
ENJOY YOU MAIL. VOICE HAS BEEN VERY DIFFICULT PARTICULARLY OVER THE US
AND
EUROPE.  TOO MANY TALKING AT ONCE. IN THE SHORT TIME I HAVE LEFT I WILL
TRY
TO DO VOICE, BUT ASK THAT REPEAT CALLERS STAY OFF THE AIR SO THAT I CAN
GIVE
NEW CALLERS A CHANCE FOR A CONTACT.   BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU.
ANDY THOMAS
P.S. REMEMBER, FOR QSL, CONTACT DAVE LARSEN ON N6CO IN CALIFORNIA.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home