Hamvention Weather Forecast

Greetings All!

Here's the latest long range weather forecast for Dayton for this weekend's
Hamvention...direct from our local National Weather Service Office:

EXTENDED FORECAST...

FRIDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS FROM THE UPPER 50S TO LOWER 60S.  HIGHS IN THE
MID 80S.

SATURDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS.  LOWS IN
THE 60S.  HIGHS UPPER 70S TO MID 80S.

SUNDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY.  LOWS IN THE 60S.  HIGHS IN THE 80S.

Looks like a nice weekend is shaping up for us.  I am looking forward to
seeing many of you here in Dayton!

73,

Keith Baker, KB1SF
Executive Vice President