Re: Baycom modem

Hi "Sir Carl",

why don't you contact http://www.baycom.de?

73, Udo, DL7OL ***

Sir Carl wrote:

 The PTT works but no signal (from the output or the chip) I have gone through all the papers and discovered theres been a problem before: mainly the "World Chip" (i think 7910?)  has been replaced once for unknown reasons. ???  i think it is a BP-1 (or other very early model (there are no labels but it sounds like a BP-1 from descriptions)) If it is the chip where can you get replacements?    Any help (and all the suggestions) has made me know their are still amatures who are interested :-) va3lgo@rocketmail.com or sircarl@echelon.ca

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home