Re: sattelite tracking

>could some one tell me wich is a good tracking program to track the satelite's.
>at this moment i am using Winorbit. it looks good but i don't trust the
program in its accuracy.
>my OS= win95  hd=2x 2.1gig

I suggest a Program called "Logsat".  You can get it from some
shareware-search-engines, and also some ham radio websites.  If you can't
seem to find it, e-mail me and I'll give you a copy.

I've found it pretty accurate, and it reads either nasa 2-line elements, or
amsat "verbose" elements.  also supports multi-object track.  Pretty nifty!

73 de Will, KD7AHV

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home