my 1st MIR connect from ZL4!!!

Hi y'all - if any new hams with a basic packet TNC and minimum transmit capabilities have wondered if they can connect to MIR the
answer is YES! Give it a go. I had my 1st connect on Tuesday May 5th at 06:15 UTC from my QTH, Dunedin, NEW ZEALAND.
(5 watt Alinco VHF handie, modem running BAYCOM v1.50, 486 DX4-100 computer)
I've included an edited log file for those new hams who want to see the real login process first hand.

Find a suitable pass and type :CONNECT R0MIR-1 then wait to see the [KPC9612P-8.1-HM$] login data etc, then leave a message for the
MIR Crew. But, be _very_ quick because most passes are less than 10 minutes before MIR goes LOS. Good luck and keep trying.

Cheers from Brent Stuart, ZL4TX. Dunedin, NEW ZEALAND.

T:195 18:22 ZL4TX>R0MIR-1>SABM,P
R:28 18:22 R0MIR-1>ZL4TX>UA,F
[KPC9612P-8.1-HM$]
79665 BYTES AVAILABLE
THERE ARE 24 MESSAGES NUMBERED 2362-2767
ENTER COMMAND:  B,J,K,L,R,S, or Help >
T:195 18:23 ZL4TX>R0MIR-1>I01,C,F0:
S R0MIR-1
T:195 18:23 ZL4TX>R0MIR-1>I01,P,F0:
R:24 18:23 R0MIR-1>ZL4TX>I11,C,F0:
79640 BYTES AVAILABLE
SUBJECT:
T:195 18:23 ZL4TX>R0MIR-1>I12,C,F0:
HELLO MIR CREW
R:27 18:23 R0MIR-1>ZL4TX>I22,C,F0:
ENTER MESSAGE 2768--END WITH CTRL-Z OR /EX ON A SINGLE LINE
T:195 18:23 ZL4TX>R0MIR-1>I23,C,F0:
GREETINGS DE ZL4TX DUNEDIN NZ
T:195 18:23 ZL4TX>R0MIR-1>I23,P,F0:
R:22 18:23 R0MIR-1>ZL4TX>RR3,F