STS-91 Nominal Orbital Data Available

I uploaded the STS-91 initial nominal orbital data to the AMSAT Web page at:

        http://www.amsat.org/amsat/sarex/orbit.html

STS-91 is the last scheduled Mir docking mission.

As always, the AMSAT Web page is updated typically four (4) times per day
during the mission with actual orbital data.  My personal Web site
<http://www.mindspring.com/~n2wwd> is usually updated in parallel with the
AMSAT site and can be used as a backup in the event that the AMSAT site is
busy and  running slowly.

A full set of STS-91 nominal mission vectors will be uploaded to the AMSAT
Web and FTP sites in the near future.

Ken Ernandes
n2wwd@amsat.org
http://www.mindspring.com/~n2wwd