PLEASE read your mail!!

Sunday, May 3, this message was posted ...

        Reminder: how to unsubscribe
   Date:
        Sun, 03 May 1998 08:56:18 -0700

I thought, yeah, a lot of good it will do.  Will see how long it takes
before the next one does it the wrong way.

WELL, Monday, May 4th, THIS was posted ...

Subject:
        unsubscribe
   Date:
        Mon, 4 May 1998 12:29:07 +0200

Didn't take too long!!

People ... PLEASE READ your e-mail!!!!

Sorry nothing SAREX or AMSAT related, but I don't think I'm the ONLY one
getting tired of seeing how ignorant some people can be.  By the way,
what happened to your 7 pages of instructions on how to use the list you
got, when you signed on??  OH yeah, probably didn't read that either.

73, Ron

--

Ron Wetjen
mailto:wd4ahz@gte.net