Re: From The Presdent of MIREX

Sorry to hear Miles Mann is no longer with "MIREX"...
He should be president of "MIREX"
The wrong one has left....
Thats my opinion..
Sonny Strom VE7BVR

---"Dr Larsen [ PhD]"  wrote:

>            This is with regret that Miles will no longer be a part
of "MIREX".

> 	As of Tuesday, April 21, 1998, Miles Mann is no longer a member nor
spokesperson for "MIREX".  Any  actions or comments made by Miles as
of the above date, are to be considered to be of his own volition and
not those of "MIREX".