APRS / MIR TEST

Subject:
             APRS / MIR TEST
        Date:
             Sun, 15 Mar 1998 11:31:50 -0640
       From:
             amcleod@anjo.com (Angus John Mcleod)
         To:
             harrymue@webzone.net

Thank you so much for sending a long, uninteresting message to the
mailing list and then following it with a version in unreadable HTML
format just to make the download even longer, more meaningless and
extra expensive.

Where you from Harry?  Newfoundland?

I am not going to appologize to the person who sent the above message
to my
personal email address and was to much a coward to post it hear for
comments
from the rest of the subscribers. I might suggest to the person above
that if you
don't like it DELETE it. I will appologize for initially sending my
post to the
owner of the reflector by mistake.

I do appreciate the other subscribers who posted their logs of the
MIR/APRS
experiment and I hope they also appreciated mine. Comments welcome!
My thanks to all who had a part in making the experiment possible.
Lets do it again!

73... Harry, KC5TRB / AMSAT #31864
Tulsa, Oklahoma - Close to Newfoundland

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home