Re: Mir not Heard this morning.

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Larry Johnston wrote:

> I took a day off of work to do this aprs experiment, and I didn't heard
> anything on either pass.

During the official 2 orbits the MIR station was QRT for some reason.
Therefore MIREX has extended the test period through WED morning (the wee
dark hours of the morning).  I will post a how-to for unattended
operations during these few more orbits so we can all get some sleep and
count the score in the morning...  de WB4APR

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home