Fading on AO-10

Anyone else had  fading on what seems to be around 20 seconds on los to
another 20 seconds on signal buildup, and the fade starts all over again ??

Im running circ. antennas (2M14C and M2 30 ele) and 100 watts uplink on 435
mhz. I can find my CW tone, but I still fade in and out like clockwork.

Im pretty sure Im right hand circular, as I have double checked, but I dont
have a clue as to what the fade is caused by- Also- Others fade just like
down link, so I know Its not my uplink.... Any Ideas ???

Thanks in adv for any help-

73 from Texas.

Mike Howell
AA5ZX