Mutek Preamps

Hi All.
I am looking for any Information on 2 Mutek Preamplifiers I have, One is for 2Mtr operation type GFBA144e and One for 70cms type GLNA 432e.
The 2mtr one has a 4pin female connector on the front labeled "CTRL" and 2 "N" type antenna sockets marked  "Ant and Tcvr".
The 70cms one has a 3pin male socket also labeled "CTRL" and the same "N" type sockets.
Any information regarding where I might purchase these connectors and any other Info would be very much appreciated.
I have emailed Mutek a number of times over the last 2 months but no response from them to date, their Web site also seems to be a little out  dated.
Many thanks in advance.

Howard. G0VBT Amsat UK