Re: LOTW &/or eQSL ?

Hi Alan:

While new to the on-line logging stuff, I do both--I see them providing
two seperate functions.  LoTW is simply a method to electronically match
logged contacts for ARRL award programs.  eQSL, is more of a generic
replacement for traditional hard-copy QSL mailing.

At least this is my take on them.

Curt
KU8L