I: ISS L / v Repeater 08.27utc UK / Europe Pass

Hi David, G8OQW

Thank you it was fun !!
For me is the first time that I'm able to success
ISS repeater L/V. !!!!
I had a nice qso with my friend Ferruccio IW1DTU (Thank's Fer !!)

My set-up
Tx FT 736R + PA output 40 watts FM-Narrow
Feed coaxial line 35 mt. of 50/20
Antennas 2x35 elements linear polarization
manual doppler compensation (it was moving very fast hi.. !!)

Rx TS 790E (I used it to read the right frequency for Doppler
Correction with SatPc32 and to set FT 736R TX)
Antenna 2x11 elements cross yagi rhcp with SP-2000 preamp.
The signal was very strong 9+++ !!!

Congratulations David also for your qso and all orbit
access to ISS repeater, I hope to hear you.
Thank you to ARISS TEAM for this nice experience !

Happy New Year 2009 to EveryBody !!

Frank
IW4DVZ