LOTW &/or eQSL ?

I started using eQSL a year or so back, and have only recently seen enough
action in my log to warrant uploading new contacts. I've been trying to

Seems what I'm hearing is that some do eQSL, some LOTW, others only paper...
Reckon is there any harm in also doing LOTW ?     How many do both ?
I'm sure that there are some that don't do either - no great loss I guess.
   /;^)
--
  <- Licensed in 1976, WB5RMG = Alan Sieg * AMSAT#20554 ->
  <- http://www.somenet.net * http://wb5rmg.somenet.net ->