"Newbie" Need's Help working AO-07

I am new to working the Sats so if I am in need of "directions" please feel free to set me in the right direction.

With that said, I am having problems working AO-07 and the other SSB sats.

I can copy stations vary well but I can't seem to keep on track with them.

I am using HRD and a TS-2000. The antennas are a KLM on the 2m side without the phase switch hooked up(got cold on me too soon) On the 432 side I am using a home brew Yaga that I found on KC4UMO's web page. It seems to be working OK.

I really think it me and the tuning. Can anyone point me in the right direction on these birds?

On the  2230 pass for AO-07 I called K3SZH and I think he was calling me back but I couldn't keep up with the tuning.

Later when I found him again, he was in a QSO with another station and I thought I better not interrupt.

Sorry Joe. I did hear you talking about me. Any information would be a great help.

Marv.

N0FJP

EN34