Re: AO-16 back on and very strong

Hi Drew,

I'm sure you and the command team have already looked into this, but are there any "knobs" to turn that could indirectly warm up the satellite a bit?  What comes to mind is to reduce the Transmit power.  I think you used the reverse process to cool off AO-51 earlier this year (higher power draw cools off solar cells).

Just a thought,

Greg  KO6TH