AO-16 back on and very strong

Thanks to the control station turning AO-16 back on. Heard the sequence
and then the bird was really kicking butt on its signal. I lowered my
power to 5 watts and was still banging in and this with some very "bad"
verticals that I have difficulty with on the other birds. Heard to
satellite quit during the pass and then obviously, control station came
back and turned it on again. Other then some "junk" only a couple of
stations were on.

I had a choice of AO-16 or SO-50. No brainer, stuck with AO-16.
Good work fellows,

73, Reid, W4UPD