USB to serial converters

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a USB to serial convereter that works well with SAT32PC and an ICOM 706 or a FT 736.

Conversely if anyone has had bad experiences that would be usefull to hear about as well.   I've heard that some USB to serial converters work better than others.

Many thanks
Mark
VE7AFZ