ISS Repeater

Called the ISS L / V repeater two separate passes this morning...15:39UTC
and 17:14UTC. At LOS on the first pass I heard a call ending in "HH". At the
end of the second pass I heard Jeff, K7WIN. It was too late for a contact
with Jeff by then, I was already below my tree line.
These were 20 and 40 degree passes for me. 40W out to the antenna seems to
hold the repeater. Sorry to report no contacts again today. Hope the L / V
mode stays up a few more days. I would like to claim victory in this mode.
73,
Ron n6paa