Re: ISS Repeater

Morning again,

Just worked a 15 degree max elevation pass to my west.  Heard KB0HH(?)
briefly with a good signal.  Above 5 degrees, which is my local horizon +/-
I was able to get a good access.  Several very brief dropouts, but
considering the slant range and obstacles, not that unexpected.  Held the
bird back down to 5 degrees or so.  It still took about 25-30 watts to the
antenna to bring it up.

Last daylight pass.  Looks like it is going to be an all nighter.  ;)

Alan
WA4SCA